Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Adventures in Social Distancing: Day 12 - 3.25.20

 Took a solid pep talk to get me out of bed when the alarm went off this rainy morning, but getting a good workout in before the girls get up feels normal, and anything that feels normal feels good right now. • We had a bumpy start to the “school day” but recovered quickly with the help of baking time (strawberry muffins for the win). • I went through my dresser and quasi-Marie-Kondo-Ed my clothes (my closet is next, but we have time

🙄). • We kept waiting for the rain to stop, but when it didn’t, I recruited the kids to the Psweatbox for a workout (they did not enjoy it). It did seem to get Camryn fired up for a workout of her own (dragging her mattress to the floor for some back tuck practice), and when she was done I got a rainy walk in all by myself. • Brynn and I finished the night off watching Twister while Camryn and Ryan did Camryn and Ryan things (Camryn is legit afraid of tornadoes, would have been a looooong night if she watched!). • I was reminded this evening that today is Wednesday, so yay for us getting over the hump of this week. And for knowing what day it is, if only for a few hours.






No comments:

Post a Comment