Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Adventures in Social Distancing: Day 14 - 3.27.20

  Happy Fri-yay! On this, the two week anniversary of the last time we experienced life as we knew it, the sun was shining and the only count higher than the number of people with coronavirus is the pollen count. God bless me. • This morning Camryn got to Zoom with her teachers, whom I may miss more than she does. • I added Orthodontist Assistant to my resume, as we were able to have a virtual appointment for Brynn (I’ll spare you the bite photos I sent directly to Dr. Patrick’s cell phone

😬).
KlarVoorhees Orthodontics
is amazing, in case you’re in the market for an orthodontist when the world starts spinning again. • We got plenty of vitamin D today, and I should have a solid six pack thanks to all the sneezing I did because of it. • I made a pretty lunch that brought me joy, and I spent happy hour alone in my living room with Dave Matthews. It was dreamy. • And then I was inspired by
Lauren-Ashley Garan
to dig up some old gymnastics footage. And then I cried. Because adulting is overwhelming right now, and I’m allowed to cry about it for a hot second if I need to. • Thankful to have finished the night with my people, on my couch, safe from the world, ready to hunker down again tomorrow to save it.





No comments:

Post a Comment