Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Adventures in Social Distancing: Day 13 - 3.26.20

I usually have coffee with my yoga on Sundays, but since it doesn’t really matter what day it is, I started Thursday with it instead. • The girls got up, did their school work, and eventually joined me while I baby step it back to running (walk 2 minutes, run 1 minute for 30 minutes in my pretty new shoes). • We saw the sweetest message for the people who need it most, made friends with an inchworm, kicked a ball around, ninja-ed in the backyard, went for a bike ride, and FaceTimed my oldest friend

Christina Caffelle

. • I did my hair and makeup for the second time since this adventure began, and I noticed I’ve earned about a million more grey hairs since this adventure began as well. • I made sun dried tomato and spinach turkey burgers on the grill, then Ryan and I ditched the kids and went out on a date. Which made me realize how things really aren’t all that different after all. • Once again, Brynn and I ended the day with a movie...Groundhog Day, because it was 100% appropriate.





.









 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment