Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Adventures in Social Distancing: Day 6 - 3.19.20

 Started my day with some yoga (should probably end each day with it too

🤪
). One of my fitness goals for the rest of ever is to have a full split, and it’s nice to see I still have that going for me. • We did our morning walk and talked about what we’re actually enjoying about this time stuck at home (more time playing outside, watching tv, and so much time with Mommy
❤️
). Said morning walk ended with one child holding the other in a headlock so there’s that. • The rest of the morning was checking the boxes that needed to be checked (laundry, cleaning, schoolwork) before we could hit the beach with a clear conscience. • Once we got to our happy place, the irony of the 2017 Shamrock beach towel I grabbed from the closet gave me a good chuckle...slightly different weather today than what we had three years ago when I earned that towel (82 and sunny today vs 35 and sideways sleet in 2017). • The much needed vitamin sea was well worth the minor sunburns we all came home with. • Maybe we’re finding our groove in this new normal (which is nothing short of batshit crazy), but even if we’re not, tomorrow is Friday and we’re going to treat it as such.








No comments:

Post a Comment